We value your trust in providing us your data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect using this website.
The controller of your personal data is Miquido Sp. z o. o. sp. k. with its seat in Krakow, Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland (“Miquido”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- by mail – our address is Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland,
- by phone – +48 536 083 559
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data of Attendees
We will process your personal data that you submit in order to:
- enter into a contract and execute our obligations from a contract that is executed between you and Miquido when you accept the Gogoconf 2019 Registration Terms & Conditions and submit your personal data (review your registration and feedback about the results of your registration, provide you with further details if you qualify for Gogoconf 2019) – on the grounds that processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- inform of the course of Gogoconf 2019, about the speakers, their bios, and talks in media (Internet, radio, TV, press, mobile apps) prior, during and for one year after Gogoconf 2019 ends – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller, and after the expiry of our contract – on the grounds of Your consent,
- provide you with commercial information from Miquido, Scaleworks and Gogoconf 2019 sponsors and partners prior, during and for one year after the Gogoconf 2019 ends – on the grounds of Our legitimate interest as a data controller, and after the expiry of our contract – on the grounds of Your consent,
- exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller.
Your following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address or job title will be transferred to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act. Please note, that only a person who accomplished 18 years old can purchase a ticket to the conference.
Your personal data will be kept:
- from the day you submit them and up to the day we finish reviewing your registration form and give you feedback about the results of your registration – in case you are not selected to be one of the attendees of Gogoconf 2019,
- from the day you submit them and up to the lapse of our contract – in case you are successfully registered as one of the attendees of Gogoconf 2019,
- from the day of your consent and up to the one year after Gogoconf 2019 or earlier if you withdraw your consent – if you agree to provide you with commercial information from Miquido or Gogoconf 2019 sponsors and partners.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in a case when the legal basis of processing your data is your consent you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- receive a copy of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of a contract or your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document.
Providing your personal data is necessary in order to enter into and execute the contract between you and Miquido.
Cookie Files Policy
- The entity publishing cookie files on end device and gaining access to them is Miquido Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. located at Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Krakow.
- The site uses cookie files (text files saved on user’s computer) that identify a user in a way required to allow some operations.
- Cookie files are used to:
- adjust contents of the site to user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the site, these files, in particular, allow the recognition of user’s device and display the site adequately to his individual needs,
- collect statistics that inform on how users use websites which allows improvement of their structure and contents,
- maintain session after logging in so the user does not have to enter his login and password on every sub-site,
- limit the number of advertisements displayed as well as in order to deliver and match their contents to user’s interests.
- The following types of cookie files are used within site:
- “necessary” cookie files that allow the use of services available within the site, i.e. authentification cookie files used in services requiring authentification within the site,
- cookie files that ensure the safety i.e. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site,
- performance cookie files that allow collection of information on the use of pages within the site,
- functional cookie files allowing remembering of settings selected by user and user interface personalization, i.e. in terms of selected language or region from which user comes from, font size, website looks, etc,
- advertising cookie files, allowing delivery of advertising contents that are adjusted to user’s interests.
- In many cases software used to view websites (web browser) automatically allows storage of cookie files in user’s end device. Website users can change these settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block automated acceptance of cookie files in web browser settings or to inform on each storage of cookie files on user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of cookie files support is available in the software settings (settings of the web browser).
- Cookie files are stored on-site user’s end device and may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service provider, i.e. Google, Facebook. More information on these cookie files can be found on websites of each third party.
- Service provider informs that limitation of the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on pages within the site.